Payment Terms Cancellation And Company Policy
Standard Booking Procedure:
All you need to do to confirm your booking with us is to follow the simple instructions below:
- Send us a confirmation mail along with Your Name, Contact Number, Postal address (Will be kept confidential), Number of travelers with age, Final date of travel and scan copies of your passport in case of International tours & Any ID proof in case of Domestic tours
- Advance amount as mentioned in the email sent with Invoice.
- We will acknowledge the receipt of your booking and advance payment and reconfirm the details with you.
- After reconfirmation we will proceed with the reservation process and get back to you with confirmation in 2-6 working days (Time taken might be more in certain special cases).
- On payment of the balance tour price you will be sent the confirmation vouchers along with a tour information kit.
- Balance payment has to be cleared before starting the tour or on arrival at the destination (In Special Cases ONLY).
- You can visit our link to the feedback form to let us know your valuable experience before and after the tour.
Western Union Money Transfer Procedure:
- Visit your nearest "Western Union" Agent and inform him/her to transfer the "Invoice" amount to India.
- Provide him/her the details mentioned in the link given below.
- The money transfer will be made by the agent and will provide you a "MTCN".
- Send us the transaction confirmation email & "MTCN" for receiving the payment.
- You will be sent the receipt for the payment made and confirmation process will be initiated.
Types Of Payment Accepted:
**Online Payment Via Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card Payments**
- Airline/Train/Bus cancellation is as per company policy.
- Minimum cancellation amount is INR 2500 or USD 50 per adult once package is booked.
- For cancellations received 15 - 25 days prior to tour: 25% of land package amount
- For cancellations received 07 - 15 days prior to tour: 50% of land package amount
- For cancellations received 04 - 07 days prior to tour: 75% of land package amount
- For cancellations received 04 days & less prior to tour: 100% of land package amount
- Cancellation will vary during peak and super peak seasons like Diwali, Christmas, New Year etc.
- HYU's decision on cancellations will be final.
- Tour prices provided are subject to availability of hotels and other similar services included and may vary as per the availability.
- HYU does not hold ownership of any services like hotels, airlines, cars etc and is responsible for arranging the BEST services only.
- In order to provide BEST quality service HYU holds Formal Contracts with the service providers like hotels, transportations etc which does not allow us to provide any price break-ups; Please mention your budget and we will do our best to match the cost.
- HYU advices its travellers to carry all necessary Identity cards to destinations within India too.
- HYU is responsible for confirming rooms in our listed hotels at each destination, guests are requested to raise any demands for changes or up gradation of rooms prior to giving confirmation, any request received post confirming the rooms at the hotels cannot be accepted.
- Provision of liquor at destination hotels is not HYU's responsibility and the same has to be taken care by guests, we advise confirming with the hotel reservations regarding the local Govt. rules on same.
- Except transportation no other service can be altered or changed 96 hours or less prior to the commencement of tour or after the tour has commenced. In case of more than 96 Hours charges will be applied as per individual hotel policy.
- Please make use of the local contact numbers (Hotels or transportation) given in the "Tour Information KIT" and the "Confirmation Vouchers" for any local request to be processed immediately.
- In case of cancellations the standard cancellation policy applies and the same cannot be altered for any reasons whatsoever.
- In last minute cancellation cases HYU would refund the amount as per cancellation policy which is based on the policy of the service providers. In case of any non-refund from either hotels or transportation service or any other service due to any reasons HYU is not responsible and refund to the traveller cancelling the tour will be made only as per refunds received from the service providers involved.
- As agents HYU only holds responsibility to provide the traveller best possible service and is not responsible for any misbehave or misconduct on the service provider's part; however HYU would support traveller in addressing the issue and expects full co-operation from the traveller.
- Airline operation and VISA approval is completely a decision of the Airline and VISA consulate respectively and in case of any delays/service faults from Airline and/or VISA Delay/rejection is not HYU's responsibility.
- HYU only charges minimum required nominal fees for connecting and arranging for travel/tour services which includes basic logistics like Phone, email, bank transactions & hours spent by HYU representative in doing so. HYU expects travellers to respect the same and NOT bargain, since it would affect the service quality which the company agrees to provide to the traveller.
- In case of any cancellation or non-completion of any service due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, bad weather, political & social unrest, mechanical break downs etc. NO REFUNDS will be made.
- HYU takes care of their traveller's safety during the tour and any involvement in any inhuman act by the traveller on tour is solely the responsibility of the traveller.
- HYU believes in keeping transparency in the COMPANY POLICY and would be pleased to clarify any term(s) the traveller does not agree with; for this travellers are requested to write in their humble questions to [email protected] under the subject "Policy Clarification".
- All travellers are requested to read through the Payment terms and Conditions, Booking procedure, Cancellation Policy & Company Policy before confirming the tour.
- In case of payment rejection, wrong transfer of funds, payment errors etc travellers are requested to contact their respective Banks / service providers involved.
- Bank Cheques are subject to realization and tour will be termed as "Confirmed" only when the Advance/Full payment is reflected in our bank account.
- In case of any clarifications travellers are requested to contact us only during our working time 0930 Hrs - 1730 Hrs Tuesday-Saturday & 0930 Hrs - 1230 Hrs on Sunday. Monday would remain as a holiday.