Refund And Cancellation Policy
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival at the destination but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
* Airline/Train/Bus cancellation is as per concerned airline/irctc/bus company policy.
* Minimum cancellation amount is INR 2500 per adult once package is booked.
* For cancellations received 15 - 25 days prior to tour: 25% of land package amount
* For cancellations received 07 - 15 days prior to tour: 50% of land package amount
* For cancellations received 04 - 07 days prior to tour: 75% of land package amount
* For cancellations received 04 days & less prior to tour: 100% of land package amount
* Cancellation will vary during peak and super peak seasons like Diwali, Christmas, New Year etc.
* HYU's decision on cancellations will be final.
* In case of Peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our control:
* Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
* Bus tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
* Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
* Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
* In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Law & Jurisdiction:
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by The Travel Planners, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Pune.